Saturday, March 2 at 1 p.m.
Live streaming, snacks, and great prizes will be available.
- Live streaming: NRC 196
- Gaming: NRC 285
- This event is for Viterbo and Western students.
- The event is free to participate in
PC based event
- Gaming will take place in the NRC 285 computer lab. This is a PC based event.
- If you wish to bring your own controller, it must be compatible with a PC (i.e. USB wired)
- The tournament is a partners/duos event.
- Participants may register with a partner, as a solo looking for a partner, or as a solo player
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Number of teams: Only the first 30 teams registered will be allowed into the tournament.
Rules and scoring information will be posted soon.