Viterbo’s marketing program prepares students for creating, communicating, and delivering messages of value in a rapidly evolving business world. Viterbo’s marketing students benefit from a project-based curriculum that applies marketing theory in serving actual regional businesses, which provides students with real world experiences that employers seek. Classes are also taught by faculty members who bring their own unique business experiences to the classroom.
- All students pursuing the B.B.A. degree must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) in the major requirement courses, and students must receive a letter grade of C (2.0) or higher in each of these courses. If a grade of CD or below is earned in any of these courses, the course must be repeated until a grade of C or higher is achieved. Students pursuing the business education major must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in all business and education coursework.
- All transfer students seeking an undergraduate degree offered by the Dahl School of Business must earn a minimum of 15 credits of business coursework at Viterbo University.
- Make strategic marketing decisions based on market research and environmental analysis.
- Analyze ethical implications of marketing messages presented to various audiences.
- Integrate the promotional mix variables into a comprehensive and consistent message.
- Implement the relationship selling model.
- Integrate all aspects of marketing to solve and manage a marketing related issue for a local business.