Military and Veterans How to Apply
  1. Apply for federal benefits

    Apply for federal benefits, if applicable, at

  2. Apply for admission

    Apply online to Viterbo University.

    Submit transcripts and ACT scores to the admissions office. Supply the necessary transcripts to the registrar: previous college transcripts if applicable or CLEP credit for prior military learning

  3. Apply for financial aid

    Fill out the FAFSA and Viterbo Financial Aid Form if you are interested in financial aid. Submit any other requested paperwork (tax transcripts, W2 Forms, etc.). Provide any other required paperwork: DD214, eligibility for enrollment, kicker contracts, or VA Education Certificate of Eligibility. Visit our Veterans' Benefits web page under the financial aid office.