Skip to main content
An MBA Program Carefully Designed with You in Mind
- Fully Accredited and Reputable - Viterbo University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. In addition, the MBA program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). Our program holds a strong reputation in the La Crosse region with students traveling weekly from Winona, Tomah, Madison, Fond du Lac, Iowa, and places in between.
- Flexible and Convenient - Our two-year program is designed for people who work full-time during the day and attend classes in the evening—one course at a time, one night a week for approximately seven weeks, with some blended online offerings. Our one-year program is completed by taking 11 or 12 credits per semester generally two evenings per week. Flexible scheduling gives you the power to tailor your program to suit your needs.
- Highly Personal, and Cohort Based - You will join a team of learners (a cohort) for the majority of your courses. With classes containing students with a broad range of experience across industries and organizations, you'll enjoy rich discussion and close relationships with faculty and classmates. The result is a strong community of learners and a network that lasts a lifetime. New cohorts begin the program each fall (late August) and spring (mid-January) semester.
- Relevant, Focused, and Applicable - The program is based on a framework of leadership and is committed to an action-oriented approach to decision-making. We continually assess the business environment and maintain contact with our graduates to ensure that we are providing current, dynamic courses that integrate the core principles of ethical and responsible leadership.
- Designed for the Adult Learner - Designed to follow best practice of teaching adult learners, our program draws upon the wealth of knowledge of the experienced professionals in the classroom. Discussions are thought-provoking and meaningful. Faculty members with academic and practical business experience engage students through a variety of active learning techniques. More than one-third of our students have undergraduate degrees in fields outside of business, and most students have years of leadership experience.
- Reasonable Completion Time and Cost - The program is designed for completion in as little as one year of full-time coursework or two years of part-time coursework, and it is very competitively priced. Graduate tuition is charged at a per-credit-hour rate. A Resource Fee of $10 per credit is charged for the 2019–2020 academic year. The program requires 34 semester credit hours for graduation. Students with a non-business undergraduate degree and no extensive business experience build competency through a 3-credit Foundations of Business course which is completed prior to beginning the MBA core requirements or concurrently in the first semester of MBA core coursework.