Are you a Viterbo University undergraduate student wondering about your next step?
Whether your major is in business, science, arts, or any other field, the Dahl School of Business offers you the opportunity to increase your employability and accelerate your career while finishing a graduate degree in only one year. An MBA provides the breadth and depth of organizational knowledge that serves anyone working in organizations and focuses on the common good of business, not just the bottom line. Furthermore, the 4+1 MBA program allows current students to enjoy an incredible value in cost and time spent on the degree.
- Graduates put themselves on a career path toward any management or leadership position. More and more organizations, locally and nationally, are requiring a master's degree for management roles.
- In a world where bachelor's degrees are becoming the norm, a graduate degree will differentiate the graduate from others entering the workforce.
- Accounting majors graduate with the 150 credits necessary to sit for the CPA exam.
- The MBA degree is earned in half the time normally spent on the degree.
- 4+1 students enjoy continuity of their education and the relationships they've built with peers and professors in the Dahl School of Business and at Viterbo. Students continue to receive the personal attention to student learning that Viterbo values.
- Dynamic curriculum is designed to equip students with skills to help organizations meet and exceed the growing demands of sustainability and corporate social responsibility efforts
Graduate tuition is charged at a per-credit-hour rate plus a $10 per credit resource fee. Students in the 4+1 program complete 34 graduate credits. Up to nine graduate credits may be taken during the senior undergraduate year at no additional tuition cost. All of Viterbo's master's and doctoral programs are eligible for federal financial aid.