Purpose and Use
Qualtrics is a web-based survey service that is available for use by all Viterbo University faculty, administrators, staff and students. The Viterbo Qualtrics survey research tool allows users to conduct research and gather information in support of the university's educational mission and organizational goals.
Who Can Use Qualtrics?
The survey tool is available for unlimited use by all Viterbo faculty, staff, and administrators. All students have access to create surveys and to deploy them. Students are limited to a maximum of five (5) active surveys and a maximum of 2000 total responses (including survey deployment, reminders, and submission of a completed survey) for the lifetime of the account. Students may request expansion of these limits, with the recommendation of a faculty member, advisor, or supervisor.
Getting Started – Creating an Account
From the Viterbo Qualtrics webpage, enter your campus username and password. If you are a first-time user, you will be prompted to create a Qualtrics account. (Note that you may create only one Qualtrics account.)
Log into Qualtrics at viterbo.qualtrics.com
Survey Approval and Viterbo University Guidelines
- All use of Qualtrics, distribution of survey, and use of university computers will be in compliance with the Viterbo University Appropriate Use of Technology Policy.
- All research conducted will comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- All research conducted on human subjects must seek Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval, with these exceptions:
- Surveys conducted by university personnel for the purposes of improving existing services and programs or developing new services or programs for students, employees, or alumni.
- Surveys that focus on university processes, services, or policies for the purpose of quality improvement or quality assurance, unless the clear intent is for generalizable knowledge.
- Course-related activities or assignments for teaching purposes that are part of a course, with the stipulation that the information collected is not disseminated for use outside the classroom.
- Data collection for internal department or administrative purposes, such as event evaluations.
- To minimize over-surveying of campus groups and to eliminate collection of duplicative information, the Office of Assessment and Institutional Research serves as the Viterbo Clearinghouse for surveys distributed to campus groups for the purposes of quality improvement or quality assurance.
- The survey oversight group (with respresentation from IRB, graduate faculty, Student Affairs, Communications, AIR and IIT) may also review the survey for approval.
- A Calendar of Scheduled Surveys has been created in Outlook that anyone requesting approval to administer a survey should consult before submitting a survey request. To view the scheduled surveys, go to your Outlook calendar, select the Open Calendar -- From Address Book... option, search for Viterbo Survey Clearinghouse, double-click on it in the list and click OK.
Qualtrics Questions and Training
Most questions on how to use Qualtrics can be answered from the Qualtrics Support website. At the main support page, there is a link to On-Demand Training and Webinars that contain instructional videos on software use. You may also contact Qualtrics via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (1-800-340-9194).
For trouble logging in to Qualtrics or basic Qualtrics questions, you can contact one of the Institutional Research department team members.
Here are some in-house training videos to help users get up-to-speed quickly with creating and distributing a Qualtrics survey.