Viterbo University observes up to 13.5 paid holidays. Employees are eligible upon full-time employment. Permanent part-time employees receive holiday pay on a pro-rated basis. Thirteen and a half paid holidays each year are for 12-month employees. If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the holiday is normally celebrated the day before or the day after at the discretion of the university.
2019 Holiday Schedule
- New Year's Day – Monday Jan. 1, 2019
- Good Friday – Friday, April 19, 2019
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day – Thursday–Friday, July 4–5, 2019
- Labor Day – Monday, Sept. 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving Holiday– half day Wednesday, Nov. 27, Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29
- Christmas/New Year's Holiday- Tuesday Dec. 24, 2019 through Wednesday Jan. 1, 2020. Return on Thursday Jan. 2, 2020.