SATURDAY, FEB.2, 2019 10:45 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Calling all future V-Hawks! The Athletics Open House is a great way to learn more about being a student-athlete at Viterbo. The event will feature many fun activities designed to get you connected to the Viterbo community.
Please note: The bowling and men's golf coach and the dance coach will be unavailable on Feb. 2. Bowling and men's golf invite you to attend our VU Preview Day on Saturday, Feb. 16, to meet with the coach and team. The dance team invites you to schedule an individual visit at a time that is convenient to you.
Viterbo Athletics Showcase
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Karen Gibson, Professor/Chair, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Tour of campus
- Special luncheon with coaches and future teammates
- Student panel/Q&A session to learn more about being a student-athlete at Viterbo
- Team breakout sessions with coaches and athletes
- Athletic social with President Glena Temple and senior administrators
- Attend Homecoming basketball games - complimentary passes:
- 4 p.m. Women's Basketball game
- 6 p.m. Men's Basketball game
Times and Details
Morning check-in will begin at 10:45 a.m. in the School of Nursing Building Lobby.
Contact Caryn Witt, visit and events coordinator at 608-796-3022 or email@example.com to register for this event.