The student must grant the parent(s)/spouse/other desired person(s) access to the Parent Portal.
If you do not know your login information go to, https://clgreport.exchange.viterbo.edu/username/username.aspx or call 608-796-3870.
For the student granting access to academic/financial information:
- Go to VitNet
- Choose: Manage Parent Access (parents should be listed*)
By granting access you are authorizing the named person(s)s to receive academic or financial information, depending on the access granted, via the parent portal or any other means of communication.
- Select access to Academic, Financial, or both
* If you need to add a person to Manage Parent Access Screen, click on “Add a Parent/Guardian” from the main Student menu and enter all the information. These requests must be reviewed by the registrar’s office. The student will receive an email when the review is completed. The student will then need to log back into VitNet and grant access to the newly added person.
NOTE: Granting access also allows the respective offices to be able to verbally discuss a student’s situation with the granted person(s), not just electronic access to the appropriate information. (Granting access meets FERPA guidelines.)
For the granted person:
After the student has granted access, the granted person will receive an email notification containing a direct link to VitNet and login information (username and password).
- Log in to VitNet
- Click Students button to access Student Menu
- Click Access to Students Info
- Choose information you would like to view
NOTE: Granting access also allows the respective offices to be able to verbally discuss a student’s situation with the granted person(s), not just electronic access to the appropriate information. Granting access meets FERPA guidelines.