Skip to main content
Alpha Phi Sigma, The National Criminal Justice Honor Society
Benefits of Membership
- Members receive a certificate, pin, and honor cord to wear at their graduation.
- Members may add this honor to their resumes and graduate school applications.
- Members are eligible to apply for scholarships and awards sponsored by the national organization.
- Members receive a bi-annual newsletter from the national organization and are invited to attend their annual conference.
- Students must have declared criminal justice as their major.
- Students must have a 3.2 cumulative GPA and a 3.2 GPA in criminal justice courses.
- Students must have completed 42 credits of coursework and 4 courses in criminal justice.
- Transfer students must complete two semesters at Viterbo before applying.
Alpha Phi Sigma