- What are Anxiety Disorders?
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Spanish Version)
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (Spanish Version)
- Social Phobia
- What is Depression?
- Depression and College Students
- Depression in Women
- Men and Depression
- Postpartum Depression
- Dating Violence
- Safe Path (Mayo)
- Sexual Abuse Counseling & Support Program (Gundersen)
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- New Horizons
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- What are Eating Disorders?
- National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Eating Disorders, Inc.
- National Eating Disorders Association, Inc.
On Campus Resource Offices
- Academic Resource Center, Jane Eddy, Director, 608-796-3194
- Campus Safety and Security, Adam Malin, Director, 608-796-3913
- Career Services, Beth Dolder-Zieke, Director, 608-796-3827
- Center for Student Success, Tina Johns, Director, 608-796-3085
- Health Services, Sue Danielson, Director, 608-796-3806
- Student Life, Kirsten Gabriel, Director, 608-796-3840
Additional Helpful Websites
Alcohol and Other Drugs
- College Drinking - Changing the Culture
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Coalition Against Drug Abuse (CODA)
- Human Rights Campaign Coming Out
- LGBT National Hotline
- The Center: 7 Rivers LGBTQ Connection
- UW-L Pride Center
- Transgender Lifeline