- New students to Counseling Services are encouraged click on "Request Appointment" to schedule an intake appointment online.
- Returning students who have been seen in Counseling Services before are encouraged to click on "Follow-up Appointment" to schedule an appointment.
- If there is difficulty scheduling, students may also contact Denise Homstad at the Student Development Center, 608-796-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can also stop in to the Student Development Center, located at 936 Franciscan Way, to make an appointment in person.
- New clients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for the first appointment to complete paperwork if they have not completed it online prior to the appointment.
- Appointments generally run for 50-60 minutes.
- Crisis/Walk-in times are available daily for students needing immediate assistance.
***If you or someone you care about are suicidal or in need of immediate assistance, please contact Campus Safety and Security at 608-796-3911 or your local emergency provider***
After Hours Resources
- Campus Safety and Security: ext. 3911 (on campus) or 608-780-1582 (off campus)
- Lifeline: Text "Listen" to 741741 or
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Life threatening emergency: 911
- Great Rivers 24-hour helpline: 211 (land line or campus phone) or 800-362-8255 (cell or land line). This is a free, confidential help-line for community information, referrals, and crises services 24 hours a day
- Mobile Crisis: 608-784-4357
- Gundersen Healthcare System: 608-782-7300 or 800-362-9567
- Mayo Healthcare System: 608-785-0940 or 800-362-5454