Viterbo University is committed to helping students be successful both academically and socially. From registration to graduation, the Center for Student Success is one source of academic support. The Center for Student Success works with students through advising, the Starfish Early Alert program, and the drop-in help office at Murphy 337. The Center also works with students experiencing academic difficulty. We offer assistance to students:
- by appointment
- via online chat box (on lower right side of page)
- by phone at 608-796-3084, and
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Murphy Center 337
Monday—Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Scheduling an Appointment
To learn how to schedule an appointment: How To Make An Appointment With Insight.
Some of the student services the Center provides are:
- first- and second-year advising
- supplemental advising for all students
- advising for students in undergraduate adult degree completion programs
- Early Alert outreach
- registration assistance
- major/minor selection
- academic support for students on probation
- transfer student transition
- referrals to support services
In addition to supporting our students, the Center for Student Success is also committed to providing support to our faculty. Faculty support services include:
- Faculty Advising Program
- first- and second-year student advising
- contact underperforming and absent students
- general advising tips and clarification of requirements and policies
- interpretation of degree audits
Our mission is to help students be successful using the Franciscan values of hospitality and service.
The purpose of the Center for Student Success is to improve retention and graduation rates with a focus on academic success through early intervention strategies.
For More Information
Drop-In Help Office
Murphy Center 337