for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign
On Saturday, December 7th, we saw approximately 175 Viterbo community members come together across La Crosse county to help raise money for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign. We had 20 different locations, with 10 groups stepping up to adopt locations. This year, we shattered our previous record by raising $7,698.09 in our one day of ringing! Thanks to everyone who participated and went outside of their comfort zones. Special shout-out to Matthew who made sure the Walgreens on West Ave had a bell ringer all day!
Click here to view photos from the day! Email any photos you have and want included in the album to email@example.com.
Looking for bell-ringing inspiration?
Thank you to the groups who adopted locations in 2019!
Baseball Team: 2 Locations - Sam's Club and Onalaska Walmart
DNA Club/Tri Beta: Hansen's IGA in West Salem
Honors Program: La Crosse Walmart
- MBA/MASL Alumni: Holmen Festival
- Psychology Dept/Club: Farm & Fleet in Onalaska
- Residence Life: Valley View Mall - Gloria Jean's
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee-SAAC: Woodman's in Onalaska
- Viterbo Student Nurses Association-VSNA: Onalaska Festival
- VUSM 200 - Kathy Duerwacther: Rose St Walgreens
Viterbo Rings Yearly Totals
2019 - $7,698.09
2018 - $5,652.14
2017 - $5,212.01