This award recognizes the contribution of non-faculty employees at Viterbo University. The award is given annually to no more than one non-faculty employee with regard to status, i.e., administrator, staff.
The non-faculty Outstanding Employee of the Year Award participant:
- performs job duties in such an exemplary manner that they are recognized by others
- has a positive attitude and outlook
- participates in the Viterbo community by attending activities, events, or learning opportunities, serves on committees and service projects
- respects all persons
- has demonstrated good stewardship of university resources
- upholds and supports the mission and values of Viterbo University