Alumni Board Meeting Dates for 2019
Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019 - 8:30–9:30 a.m.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 5:30–7:30 p.m.
The Viterbo University Alumni Association Board fosters the lifetime involvement and commitment of its alumni to Viterbo University through a variety of programs and activities that support and enhance the University's mission and values.
The purpose of this organization is to:
- endorse and advocate for the university and its graduates.
- promote ongoing alumni financial support of University endeavors and initiatives.
- facilitate communication with the University and among alumni.
- offer an alumni perspective to the University community.
- collaborate with and support the University Alumni Office.
- strengthen the sense of community between alumni and the University.
- promote social, spiritual, intellectual and vocational opportunities for students and alumni.