Not a Transfer Student? See Freshman Student Registration.
Fall 2018 course registration opens Monday, April 23 at 8 a.m.
Criteria To Register For Courses:
- Student MUST be accepted for admission
- Student MUST have an Official Credit Evaluation completed by the registrar's office
- You'll receive Following Submission of Commit to Viterbo University form
- Student MUST make $100 tuition deposit or $200 tuition/housing deposit - refund date: May 1, 2018
(full-time students only) prior to scheduling a registration appointment
Pay online tuition/housing deposit (if applicable)
Required Student Enrollment Forms:
- Health History and Immunization Form
- Meningitis and Hepatitis Form
- Education Loan Promissory Note
- Student Support Services
- Disability Services (Optional)
Additional Links of Interest:
- Viterbo Bookstore
- Business Office Information For Students
- Financial Aid Office
- New Student Orientation
- Parent Portal Information
- All students must request an official final copy of their transcripts from their currently enrolled college, university, or high school be mailed directly to admissions at Viterbo University.