The faculty, administration, and staff are pleased you have chosen to enroll at Viterbo University to pursue your undergraduate studies. The first step in your journey is Student Transition and Registration (STAR). This one-day program is designed to:
- Register you for fall classes, take your ID picture, help you learn more about being a college student, and connect you with your classmates!
- Introduce you and your parents/guardians to the Viterbo University community.
We hope that STAR will prepare you to be a confident first-year Viterbo University student. You will be ready to meet the challenges of higher education by:
- Beginning to build student confidence and ease anxiety about the transition to college.
- Informing parents/guardians about issues affecting you as a student.
- Learning about academic standards and expectations.
- Being introduced to student support services.
As a new student, you are required to attend one of the registration days. Parents/guardians are also invited and encouraged to attend.
STAR Dates for 2019:
- Monday, June 17
- Tuesday, June 18
- Thursday, June 20
- Friday, June 21
Registration will open by April 1, 2019. Notification will be sent when registration opens. Please keep these dates available. Space is limited for each date and we will close dates as they fill.
STAR – Absentia
This registration is for the accepted freshman student who is unable to attend one of the four STAR dates. Although we recommend you attend STAR, we understand that other commitments prevent your attendance. You will work with an advisor by phone or email to register for your classes. All information that was given to students during STAR will be sent to your home after the last STAR date has passed.
As a reminder, we are registering you in your absence and you are not required to report to campus prior to your move-in date. Questions can be directed to Caryn Witt at email@example.com or 608-796-3022.