There are a variety of faculty resources available at Viterbo. If you cannot reach the office in question, please contact Carolyn Hanoski in the VPAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Academic Resources – Links to a variety of services and resources for students.
- Chair & Director Resources
- Faculty Concerns
- Faculty Development – Provides faculty support for teaching, scholarship, and professional development.
- IIT Help Desk – For help with computer and email access.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Instructional Support Services (Viterbo ID req'd) – For help with instructional design, Moodle, and other learning technologies.
- Online Teaching - For resources related to online teaching and course design, including online teaching approval.
- Promotion & Tenure
- Syllabus Templates
- Adjunct Welcome Video
- Adjunct Faculty Intranet Site - Resources for adjunct faculty with a current Viterbo ID.
The adjunct representatives on Faculty Council are Jennifer Hanifl (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tamera Hill (email@example.com). If you have any concerns or comments, feel free to contact them directly, or reference the Faculty Council-Adjunct Communications document.