Student Information
How Do I Change My Major or Minor?

A student who wants to change a major or add, change, or delete a minor will need to complete a Request to Add/Drop/Change Major or Advisor or Catalog form or a Request to Add or Drop a Minor form. For instructions on how to complete these forms, see Changing a Major or Minor.

Where Can I Find the Latest Core Curriculum Information?

In the University Undergraduate Catalog.

How Can I Find Out Who My Advisor Is?

Contact Lisa Konkel, Assistant Director of Student Success and Retention, at 608-796-3467, or Murphy Center 333.

Advising Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?

Contact Lisa Konkel, assistant director of student success and retention, at 608-796-3467 or or visit Murphy Center 333.