April 23 - 26
As the end of the semester is approaching, stress may be at an all-time high. Join the Recreation department this week to participate in some activities that will help you relieve some of this stress and provide you with techniques for managing stress in the future.
Tuesday, April 23
Put Your Stress on “Paws” | 6 – 8 p.m. | Assisi Courtyard
- Pet therapy from the Coulee Region Humane Society
- Canvas painting & Mandela coloring
- Snacks, beverages, and music
- Free, donations to Coulee Region Humane Society accepted
Wednesday, April 24
Self-Defense Class | 7 – 8 p.m. | Mathy Multi-Purpose Room
- Provided by H & H Karate Studio
- Basic self-defense class to put your mind at ease when walking in dangerous areas
Outdoor Zumba Class | 8 – 9 p.m. | Marian Courtyard
- Provided by Zumba instructor, Kelli Richardson
- High energy, great workout
- Prize drawing!