This page contains the various materials that will be used throughout the year to manage all aspects of sport clubs. Forms should be completed and submitted to the Director of Recreation and Leadership by the appropriate due date(s).
*In addition to these forms, all Sport Clubs must be registered as an official campus club through the Student Government Association.
Student Organization and Sport Clubs Handbook
- Guide to all policies and procedures, including new/renewing procedures, constitution template, funding information and etc.
- Required to register or re-register clubs at the beginning of the year and before any activities may begin.
- Required each year to be completed by the club's advisor before club activities may begin.
Assumption of Risk (link)
- Required form that must be completed by each club member before participating.
Emergency Contact and Medical Information Form
- Emergency and Medical Information Forms are available for completion by clicking on Emergency Contact in Vit Net. This form is required for all sport club participants and must be completed by each club member before participating.
- Reports must be completed any time an individual sustains an injury (major & minor), regardless if care is received, during travel, competition, practice or at any other club activities/functions.
Member Roster (link)
- Must be completed at the beginning of the year and re-submitted throughout the year whenever there are changes to the official roster kept on file with Rec Sports.
- Must be completed at the end of each fall semester and before the first day of classes for the spring semester.
Year End Report
- Must be completed and submitted by the last day of finals.
- Must be completed and submitted with the Mid-Year and the End of Year Club Reports.
Student Organizations and Sport Clubs Travel Guide
- Guide to the university travel policies and procedures with special considerations for student organizations and sport clubs.
Home Event Request Form
- Required for any local club event at least two weeks prior to the event being planned.
Travel Request Form (link)
- Required for clubs participating in activities requiring travel -or- require an overnight stay. Must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to requested travel.
- This form is a tool to help complete the Travel Request Form. Any updates to the travel itinerary are due to the director of recreational sports 48 hours prior to departure. Any additional updates made after the 48 hour deadline may be subject to individual out-of-pocket expenditures.
Travel Roster (doc)
- This form is a tool to help complete the Travel Request Form. Any updates to the travel itinerary are due to the director of recreational sports 48 hours prior to departure. Any additional updates are to still be submitted as they occur.
- Students typically sign this online release when they first enroll at the university. This form is required for all students participating in mandatory student travel more than five miles from the Viterbo campus. (This form may also be used for non-mandatory/optional activities held at a location within five miles of the Viterbo campus.)
Visit the Travel Policy and Resources webpage for additional information on general travel.
Coach/Instructor Hiring Procedures
- Instructions outline the process hiring paid and volunteer coaches/instructors.
- Forms must be completed by any perspective club coach/instructor regardless of whether they are paid or volunteer.
- Must be submitted and approved before club coach/instructor is allowed to participate in any club activities. One form is required per coach/instructor regardless of whether they are paid or volunteer.
Coach/Instructor Agreement Form
- Expectations and guidelines for coaches and instructors. Form must be agreed to and signed before a coach/instructor participates in any club activities.