Healthy Hawks is an 8-week healthy lifestyle choices program which offers individualized and group resources to Viterbo employees and students. The program will promote various aspects of the 7 dimensions of wellness. Educational sessions and group activities will be offered to aid in nutrition and other applicable lifestyle goals. Each educational session will be provided in hopes of engaging both beginner health advocates and more advanced personnel.
Group activities are provided for those who might thrive in a more social setting, as well as many opportunities for the participants who might choose a more individualized setting. Whatever your personal goals are, this program is available to all fitness levels!
Fall 2019 programming will take place for 8 weeks, beginning on Tuesday, September 17. Opportunities to participate will continue until November 8, ending with an end of the semester gathering filled with fun to celebrate all the hard work by participants!
Registration is open and will close on September 22, 2019. Click here to register.
- Initial Fitness Assessment
- + 7 Sessions with a Personal Trainer (weekly)
- + Optional Follow-Up Assessment (scheduled 12 week from initial assessment).
- Nutrition Education (with Dietetic Students)
- Fitness Center and Equipment Orientation
- Nutrition Education and Workshops!
- Weekly Educational Sessions or Group Activities:
- Cooking Class
- Goal Setting and Journaling
*All sessions held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 – 8 p.m. in Mathy Center Room 203 (2nd floor conference room).
Session Topics Include:
- Goal Setting
- Self Care (including Sleep Hygiene)
- Healthy Relationships
- Environmental Wellness
- Cooking Class & Nutrition Topic
- Group activity
Marci Iverson M.S., RCSCP
Director | Recreation and Leadership
(608) 796-3120 | (608) 796-3121
Fitness/Wellness Intern | Recreation and Leadership
(608) 796-3123 | (608) 796-3121
LeeAnn Van Vreede, MA, LPC, SAC, ICS
Director of Counseling Services
Sue Danielson, RN
Director of Health Services