Management and Leadership (B.B.A.)
Viterbo’s management and leadership program prepares students for success by instilling the important leadership skills that employers seek. In addition to business concepts and theories, Viterbo students learn skills in communication, project management, problem-solving, and ethical decision-making. Viterbo graduates have an excellent reputation with area employers.
- All students pursuing the B.B.A. degree must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) in the major requirement courses, and students must receive a letter grade of C (2.0) or higher in each of these courses. If a grade of CD or below is earned in any of these courses, the course must be repeated until a grade of C or higher is achieved. Students pursuing the business education major must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in all business and education coursework.
- All transfer students seeking an undergraduate degree offered by the Dahl School of Business must earn a minimum of 15 credits of business coursework at Viterbo University.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the planning, organizing, leading, and controlling processes of organizations.
- Apply principles of various disciplines to solve complex business issues.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills.
- Capability of ethically leading change through collaboration with diverse groups.