All Viterbo alumni continue to have lifetime access to many library services after graduation.
Alumni are able to:
- Check out library materials
- Access newspapers, magazines, reference materials, and online databases (in-library use)
- Use library computers or access free Wi-Fi on most personal devices
- Print and make copies with the purchase of a $3 print card
- Request materials through interlibrary loan
All you have to do is stop by the library anytime Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm, to verify your alumni status. Keep up with all the latest news by visiting the library’s website or follow us on Facebook. Recently, the Library and the Alumni Office partnered to offer a digital archive of historic Viterbo photographs. The collection can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Check it out today and we hope you visit us soon.