The MASL program is designed for individuals who aspire to be servant leaders in nonprofit organizations, business, government, healthcare, ministry, and education. By promoting ethical decision-making, theological reflection, leadership skills, and public activity, the program supports and affirms people who seriously embrace their vocation to serve in the world and the church. The program meets the unique needs of adult learners with life and professional experience while assuring fulfillment of the expectations related to an accredited program in higher education.
Courses are offered via various methods of delivery, choose one format or combine them all.
During the Spring and Fall Semesters
- Three-weekend format, Friday evenings from 5:30–10 p.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Online courses
- Blended courses meet for two or three full Saturdays on campus and online.
During the Summer Semester
- International travel plus independent study coursework.
- Four-day intensive, on campus, during the two-week Summer Institute.
- Fourth annual Viterbo Servant Leadership Conference, June 28, 2018.
- Servant Leadership Summer Institute