As part of your employee benefits package, Viterbo University offers short-term counseling services for you and your family members through an Employee Assistance Center. The Employee Assistance Center offers confidential counseling services to assist with a variety of concerns including stress, marital, family, financial, legal, work or substance abuse related. Employee Assistance Center services are offered to all employees and their family members at no cost.
The Employee Assistance Center provides early, professional help for many issues you and your family may be experiencing, including but not limited to:
- family issues
- marital problems
- parenting issues
- major shifts in job responsibilities
- death of family member or friend
- friend or coworker with serious health problem
- employees having difficult getting along
- critical incident stress management
- legal or financial difficulties
- major illness or chronic health problem
- troubling alcohol or drug use
- any sources of emotional distress or pain
Even if you're not sure your situation is appropriate for the Employee Assistant Center, you may call and consult with a counselor—confidentially and at no cost.
Contact Franciscan Health Solutions Employee Assistance Center at 608-392-9530 or toll-free at 800-493-3960