- Murphy Center Room 579, Viterbo University, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601
- The door is always open and everyone is welcome
Diversity and Inclusion Center Events
- Check out our Facebook page with information and events in the Diversity and Inclusion Center
Resources of the Diversity and Inclusion Center
- Education related to cultures, languages, sexual orientation, and stereotypes
- Listing of ethnic relation community services (clothing stores, hairdressers, restaurants, etc.)
- Posting of Viterbo and La Crosse area diversity events
- Library of diversity related books
- Referral network for help with the campus and community
Opportunities at the Diversity and Inclusion Center
- Safe haven for students to be themselves
- Space for clubs to have their meetings
- Assist with diversity related programing
Diversity and Inclusion Center Internship:
- If you or someone you know would be interested in being an intern, contact Michelle Pinzl email@example.com.
A Message from the Diversity and Inclusion Center Intern, Randy Moore
Hello everyone! My name is Randy Moore and I will be representing Viterbo University in many ways this year. One of those ways will be through Viterbo’s Diversity Program as the Diversity Intern!
Though I come from the small town of Los Lunas, New Mexico, I was not born in the United States. I was born in on the small island of Okinawa, Japan! In fact, I have traveled to many places in the world such as Australia, Germany, and all over the United States. I am a senior here at Viterbo University, my major is Business Administration and I run on the Track and Field team. I am a very outgoing and motivated person who loves to get involved with my team, community, and friends. I enjoy being active, helping people and the great outdoors. I also enjoy many aspects of culture in my life including a variety of sports, diverse foods, cooking experiments, and music genres such as rap, hip-hop, reggaeton, Spanish music, EDM (Electric Dance Music), country, R&B, Christian Rock and Christian Metal.
I love doing all that I can to help the people that come to me with even the smallest of tasks; nothing is beneath me when someone is in need. I go out of my way to make sure that everyone is satisfied and to leave a lasting impression that I can be counted on in the future. Please feel welcome to stop by the Diversity and Inclusion Center (MC542) this semester. It is open to everyone and there are many great resources and events going on!