Welcome to Viterbo University. We are committed to our mission of preparing students for faithful service and ethical leadership. Thank you for joining our community and supporting the educational needs of our students.
- Adjunct Welcome Video
- Mission, Vision, and Identity
- History and Catholic Identity
- Meet the President
Resources and Services
There are a variety of resources available to you as an adjunct faculty member at Viterbo. If you have questions about these resources and cannot contact the office in question, please contact Carolyn Hanoski in the VPAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email to email@example.com.
- Adjunct Faculty Intranet Site - resources for adjunct faculty with current Viterbo ID
- Instructional and Information Technology– For help with computer and email access.
- Instructional Support Services – For help with instructional design, Moodle, and other learning technologies.
- Online Teaching - For resources related to online teaching and online course design, including online teaching approval.
- Academic Calendar and Final Exam Schedule
Jennifer Hanifl (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tamera Hill (email@example.com) are the adjunct representatives on the Faculty Council. If you have any concerns or comments, feel free to contact them or use the Faculty Council-Adjunct Communications document.
Student Support Resources
Academic Resources – Links to a variety of services and resources for students.